Widgets are your main visualization tools inside CoScale, we support a wide range of different kinds and allow many customization options. To add widgets and see the array of possibilities you can click the ‘Add widget’ button inside our dashboards.
- Widget settings: Contains the settings for selected metrics and servers.
- Show legend: Opens the left sidebar containing the legend of the widget. Here you can find an overview of the available metrics.
- Show tooltip: Opens the right sidebar containing the tooltip of the widget. Here you can find the value of the point you are hovering over.
- Enable time lock: Every widget on the page follows the time selector by default, with the time lock you can lock a widget on a certain timerange.
- Delete this widget: Removes the widget from the dashboard.
- Pie chart
- Event overview
- Anomaly timeline